September 25, 2008

Who Rocks the House?



Little Sister would like to share this cheer for her Big Sister.

Who rocks the house?
My sister rocks the house.
And when my sister rocks the house
She rocks it all the way around.
Unh!

http://uysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour/public/info/scoring_leaders.asp?sessionguid=&flightguid={06B9F14B-136B-4E07-A09F-88192E3120F5}&tournamentguid={3AB6FCBE-B141-426C-A2ED-D36765DE0EBC}

Yesterday Big Sister scored three, count ‘em three goals. This brings her to at total of 6 goals scored in 6 games.

The sad part of this… I have missed seeing 5 of them! But luckily D was there to see her in her moment(s) of glory! (BTW: I only missed two games. She scored 2 in one game and 3 last night, so I am not THAT much of a slacker mom!)

Way to go Lou Who!

6 comments:

Momma Ballou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Ballou said...

Your kids are so cute. And 2 of each, how perfect. I can't believe I didn't get a daughter. Oh well... about the reunion, i know we're stinkers for never going to the reunions but that's just us. I sure have enjoyed looking at everyones profiles. as for James book, if it's ok with you I'll send you a copy. Just email me your address. Hey, do you ever talk to Tammy? I haven't seen her for years.

d-licious the vicious said...

Whoooo hooo...what a rock star! Give a big giant hug for me!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO LOU.....OUR GOAL WAS 7 THIS YEAR...UP TO 8...KEEP GOING DONT LOOK BACK....PROUD OFF YOU...LUV YOU TONS....D....

Holly McDermott said...

she must take after her Aunie. lol way to go Lexi Lou! Who loves you I do.

Anonymous said...

yeah Lou you have worked so hard this summer...you made it..the leading score in your league...we are so proud of you...thanks to all who came out to support her...good job Lou...love you tons...D....